Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nothing Big Today

I've mostly been working on implementing parameters, but it's been tougher than I expected. Mostly conceptual problems. My last problem is inheriting values to be filled for parameters based on what the parameter is. For example, a destination should be a position, and so it should take a vector as a value. But we should only have to say that position is a vector, not that a destination has a vector value as well. The next issue is how to store the parameter value only for a particular instance. It's possible that different paths to the same goal would have different values along the way. Do I store each possibility, or just compute the values once I've already decided on a path of action? I'm thinking the latter, but this removes the possibility of finding the best path for a sequence of actions.

I have a Chem exam tomorrow so I haven't been able to do much on this. After tomorrow I can get back to doing serious work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment